The Confer 7100 Evolution A-Frame Pool Ladder is designed for use with above ground pools. Those with small children will be happy to know this ladder has a great safety feature, with the outer ladder swinging up to prevent access when you are not around.
Stand-Out Features Of The Confer 7100 Evolution Resin A-Frame Pool Ladder
- Size: This ladder is designed for pools between 48″ and 54″ tall. Both sides of this ladder adjust independently from one another to conform to any pool shape
- Safety: The outer ladder swings up to prevent unauthorised access to the pool by children. The outer treads can also be padlocked using the padlock provided. An anti-entrapment barrier prevents swimmers from swimming between the treads
- Easy Installation: Snap-lock treads make installation very simple, to weigh down the ladder simply fill it with water
Confer 7100 Evolution Resin A-Frame Pool Ladder
- Built from resin that will withstand exposure to pool chemicals and UV rays.
- For greater safety the outside stairs swing upward to prevent any access to the pool.
- The outer treads can be padlocked, a padlock is included with the ladder.
- The anti-entrapment barrier also prevents children from swimming in between the steps.
The Confer 7100 Evolution Resin A-Frame Pool Ladder is a great choice for anyone looking to improve the safety of their above ground pool. It is a very durable ladder that comes with a 5-year warranty and at a very reasonable price.
Those looking for an economical ladder, that has all the features of a much more expensive ladder, will find the Confer Plastics A-Frame 7200 does a fantastic job when it comes to both safety and stability.